Would it be possible to have the computer lab signup over the server so that we can access it from our own classrooms instead of having to check in the lab itself?
Hi Susan: Just wanted to let you know that the multi-media site looks great! I can tell you've done a lot of work on it. Is there a way I can change the photo on my Math-Plus page? That picture of me with the shaved head isn't my best look.
A workshop on Inspiration is a great idea. There are many different ways this software can be used for Social Studies, ELA and Science both in the lab and classroom.
This year I have 8th graders making digital videos in Tech Ed. The students are always looking for good projects to write, produce and shoot. It can be anything, how to videos, promotional videos for a team/club… The how to videos can simple as how to open the lockers for 6th graders? The idea is to have clients for the students to work with. The students only work in groups of two and they are given two weeks to complete the project. They will do everything. You just need to be a client and tell them what you want. If anybody wants a project/video done let me know.
I would love to see a workshop on excel- our kids know a lot about it but I think it is awesome to use it in our classrooms and it can be used in any class especially MATH! :-) Also- can we do a workshop on the mimio- I will volunteer my room :-) THANKS
I thought the purpose of this blog was to discuss technology, not Mr. Beard's hair. Then again, we may have to call upon all of our technological advances to assist in Eric's hair restoration project. Let's just call it...Hair Plus
After attending MassCue, I have found that schools are extending student collaboration and learning beyond the walls of the school. I would like to offer a workshop on available Web 2.0 options to meet this need. Such options include Wikis, Google docs, Itunes, video-sharing, and blogs.
17 comments:
Would it be possible to have the computer lab signup over the server so that we can access it from our own classrooms instead of having to check in the lab itself?
Good suggestion. It will take a bit of time to put this together but would help all of us a great deal.
Thanks!
How about a short workshop on using Inspiration?
Mrs. Kalicki
Hi Susan: Just wanted to let you know that the multi-media site looks great! I can tell you've done a lot of work on it. Is there a way I can change the photo on my Math-Plus page? That picture of me with the shaved head isn't my best look.
Mr. Beard
A workshop on Inspiration is a great idea. There are many different ways this software can be used for Social Studies, ELA and Science both in the lab and classroom.
Sure we can change your picture Eric. How about a selection from your most recent set of birthday photos?
This year I have 8th graders making digital videos in Tech Ed. The students are always looking for good projects to write, produce and shoot. It can be anything, how to videos, promotional videos for a team/club… The how to videos can simple as how to open the lockers for 6th graders? The idea is to have clients for the students to work with. The students only work in groups of two and they are given two weeks to complete the project. They will do everything. You just need to be a client and tell them what you want. If anybody wants a project/video done let me know.
I would love to see a workshop on excel- our kids know a lot about it but I think it is awesome to use it in our classrooms and it can be used in any class especially MATH! :-) Also- can we do a workshop on the mimio- I will volunteer my room :-) THANKS
I thought the purpose of this blog was to discuss technology, not Mr. Beard's hair.
Then again, we may have to call upon all of our technological advances to assist in Eric's hair restoration project.
Let's just call it...Hair Plus
One idea for the Tech Ed video production module could be to capture goings on at NMS to include in Mr. B's weekly podcast. What do you think?
I want to learn how to set up a blog for my students.
This is fun. I am learning how to set up a blog for my reading students so they can chat about books.
How easy/difficult is it to set up a blog? I think it would be a great tool to use with students.
I would like a workshop on powerpoint.
I want to learn how to set up a blog for my students' composition projects.
Would love to come to any and all your workshops. I know I will love them all!
After attending MassCue, I have found that schools are extending student collaboration and learning beyond the walls of the school. I would like to offer a workshop on available Web 2.0 options to meet this need. Such options include Wikis, Google docs, Itunes, video-sharing, and blogs.
Post a Comment